Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been MIA this past month. With the new year came a hectic schedule. With work, travel and family visiting I haven’t had a chance to sit down and blog. But, I’m back! I’ve decided to have my first post back with another weekend reading, which is my favorite post to write. These are some of my favorite links in the past couple of weeks. Hope you all have a happy and healthy weekend!
1. Since we’re all trying to be skinny in the new year, here are 10 low-cal cocktails you can still indulge in.
2. Stylist Anita Patrickson shares what the most common fashion mistakes are.
3. How to be Instagram famous.
4. The best breakfasts to cure a hangover.
5. One-pot chicken and sausage orzo…YUM.
6. Living in LA, is it like your favorite reality shows?
7. Healthy breakfast bowls, yes please.
8. Bradley Cooper and Seth Rogan’s audition for Clueless is hilarious.
9. I need to try these temperature control beauty products.