Hi my loves! Hope everyone had a wonderful week. With mercury fully out of retrograde, I’m starting to finally feel normal again! I feel like I’ve been MIA lately but it’s because I’m in the process of moving out of my old apartment and into my new one! It’s exciting and stressful all at the same time. With all that said, here are some of my favorite reads of the week.
1. Wouldn’t it be great if everyones Instagram posts were realistic?
2. Shout out to my old job at BaubleBar, with their relaunch of Ale by Alessandra Guest Bartender Collection!
3. I’m always on the hunt for a new favorite restaurant, definitely checking these out.
4. Sometimes cooking for one can be a pain, but here’s a list of healthy and easy recipes!
5. 6 simple ways to be happier, definitely think everyone can use a little of this.
6. Here’s another reason why I love Amy Schumer.
7. My ex handles social media at Taco Bell, so here’s a shoutout to him and the new taco emoji.
8. The lazy girls guide to cutting strawberries.
9. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is in for some major changes!
10. Watch the first four episodes of my new favorite show UnReal.