It’s my birthday! I’m turning 24, and that makes me one year away from being a quarter of a century old. CRAZY. As I’m wrapping up my week, I’m starting to pack for a girls trip to Vegas. We leave tomorrow to celebrate my birthday, and I can’t wait! I know for sure I will be taking these Quay sunglasses with me because I’m OBSESSED, like Mariah Carey would say. They come in both black and gold, and I almost want to go back and purchase the black one as well. To be honest, this whole outfit will probably be in my suitcase. It’s the perfect day time outfit whether you’re lounging around the house or going out to brunch (or even to celebrate a birthday!).
We’ve made it to our final holiday gift guide. This is for all the girls out there (who run the world? GIRLS!). Whether it’s your mom, sister or best friend, sometimes shopping for a girl can be the hardest. Here are our favorite picks to help you get her something special this holiday.
1. Nothing says luxury like a pair of slippers that can be worn both around the house and out on the town.
2. For that girl that takes a million selfies, this is the perfect gift.
3. Celebrate the holidays the right way with some champs.
4. A sweet journal that she can look back on for years.
5. Every coffee lover will appreciate this Starbucks blend.
6. Pamper her with this luxurious honey bath from Laura Mercier.
7. Not only does Warby Parker have the coolest shades, but for every pair bought, they give a pair to someone in need.
8. This one is for all those yogis out there.
9. Make her the best smelling girl around with this perfume set.
10. We all have a friend who’s cracked their iPhone, here’s a way to save their day.
11. A personalized gift that won’t break the bank.