Breakfast is a must have for me. If I don’t eat something by 10:30 I start to get very cranky. I’m also not a morning person so I love breakfasts that are easy to make. This is the perfect breakfast for those who are on the go in the morning because you can make it the night before and it’s ready to eat when you wake up. This is also a great recipe because you don’t really need to measure anything out, just eyeball it and you’ll be fine!
Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats
What you need:
A mason jar, or mug
1 ripe banana
Unsweeted Cocoa Powder
Milk (I prefer Almond)
1. Mash up the banana using a fork.
2. Add the oats. Be sure to leave room for the milk at the end.
3. Top everything off with some milk and a spoonful of cocoa powder.
4. Mix your oats and banana.
5. Refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!