It’s that time again! The Sephora VIB Sale is in full swing. If you’re a beauty junkie like me, the VIB sale is super exciting. I was lucky enough to shop a little earlier through the Sephora Friends and Family Sale (thank you Jackie!). Here are some items I picked up, and my first impressions.
1. Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil – I’ve used Josie Maran’s argan oil before and LOVE that stuff. I was in need of a new cleanser so I decided to try this one out. I’ve used it a couple times and it does an AMAZING job of breaking down makeup.
2. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Beauty on the Go Set – I got this because I wanted to try out the Bum Bum Cream. OMG. It smells like heaven. I’m in love. Also the lip butter is great for daily use.
3. Urban Decay All Nighter Spray – Shout out to my friend Amy for recommending this to me. This really does a good job in helping your makeup last. I hate the scent of it, but it does work.
4. Bite Beauty Multistick in Blondie – I got this because a YouTuber I watch said it was amazing. Unfortunately the color is too light and washes out my face. I’m definitely going to return this.
5. Anastasia Brow Primer – Another recommendation from Amy! This stuff is great. It’s a wax that you can put on before or after filling in your eyebrows. This will definitely be a holy grail item for me.
6. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer – This stuff is GOLD. For real, it’s one of the best under eye concealers I’ve ever used. The shade is perfect for my skin tone, also a little really goes a long way.
7. Hourglass Vanish Foundation – I’ve never tried a stick foundation before but I really love this one. It really does vanish into the skin. I’m thinking about doing a review post on this, if you’re interested let me know in the comments!
8. Tarte Lip Facial Lip Scrub – I’ve been meaning to get a new lip scrub, and I love that this comes in a stick vs. a pot. So far, I’m loving it.
These are all the goodies I recently got from Sephora. If you get any from the sale, or want me to review any of these let me know in the comments below!