Another weekend, another weekend reading post. Work has been crazy this week so I’m happy it’s finally the weekend! I can’t wait to just relax and hang out on the couch with Baguette. Also the Grammy’s are this weekend! How exciting!? My roommate is going to the Grammy’s and I’m so jealous! I’ll be watching from my couch, what about you guys? Here are my favorite reads of the week:
1. This new French law lets you disconnect from work.
3. High protein breakfast recipes.
4. How to eat less sugar without hating your life.
6. Magnolia Bakery’s Banana Pudding recipe – I just ate this this weekend…OBSESSED.
8. 10 ways to slash those calories.
9. Connie Britton’s morning routine...PS: can I have her hair??
10. Lastly, shameless plug: Simply Stylist named me as their Blogger of the Week, please go and show some love!