#23 my favorite number! So this should be a good one! I’m still recovering from Halloween weekend. I went about non-stop for 6 days, but it was all in good fun. I got to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert again last week which was INCREDIBLE! I absolutely love her. If you’ve heard of her or even if you haven’t, go listen to her new album. It’s fire. With all that being said and done, I’m excited to do nothing this weekend. Maybe I’ll do a little cleaning and cooking at the house this weekend, but I can’t wait to just chill. What are you guys doing this weekend?
1. Habits of a financially smart woman.
2. ClassPass is ending their unlimited classes.
3. Should you cut out nightshades too?
4. Best dessert options in LA, need to try them all!
5. I made these brussel sprouts and they are the BOMB.com.
6. Spiralized butternut squash? Yes, please.
7. This is why you weigh less in the mornings.
8. How does your November horoscope look?
10. Netflix is working on going “offline”.