Hi my loves! Is it just me or did this week drag on forever?? I’m so happy it’s finally the weekend. My roommates and I have a relaxing beach weekend planned which I can’t wait to get my tan on. What do you guys have planned for this weekend?
1. Justin Bieber watches The Bachelorette.
2. What you need to do in the gym to lose weight.
3. Things that are absolutely true for no reason.
4. In-flight essentials.
5. Venmo is bringing out the worst in people.
6. Ways to cool down your house without AC.
7. New Jersey passes a bill to help stop puppy mills.
8. Get through the airport faster.
9. Nordstrom’s Annual Sale starts today, here’s a guide to shop it!
10. RIP Taylor Swift.
And we’re back. I’m back. The past couple weeks have been super hectic for me. I just signed a new lease and have been in the process of moving apartments. I can’t wait to show you guys how I decided to decorate! I’ve been reading up a lot about apartment decor and DIY projects and I can’t wait to try some of them out to show you. Also, how BEAUTIFUL are these flowers my coworkers got me as a housewarming gift?! I’m obsessed. Now I admit, I don’t have a green thumb so I’m a little nervous. If anyone has ideas on how to keep these babies around, let me know in the comments below!
1. This is how I want to fly.
2. How to keep your succulents from dying.
3. Amazon is launching a meal delivery service.
4. A blogger just revealed something about the Kylie Lip Kit.
5. Definitely trying this DIY art.
6. Also this one.
7. Should you exercise when you’re sick?
8. The best foods to buy at Costco.
9. Can you refreeze thawed meat?
10. Ways to improve your mental health.
1. She’s The Man basically described my college experience.
2. Layering rules for the perfect smoothie.
3. Daily detox tips.
4. These foods help you get rid of dark under eye circles.
5. Whole Foods is opening a cheaper market.
6. This raindrop cake looks amazing.
7. This brother tricks his sister that there is a zombie apocalypse and it’s the greatest thing ever.
8. How to keep a clean home.
9. This girl started her multi-million dollar business at age 25.
10. People are getting in trouble from their Instagram posts.
Hi loves! Another week has quickly come and gone. This was the first week where my Monday’s were not filled with my friends and I gathered around the TV to watch The Bachelor. None the less, it’s been a crazy week and I for sure am glad that it’s the weekend. I’m looking forward to catch up on some much needed sleep. What is everyone up to this weekend?
1. There’s only One Tree Hill.
2. Ariana Grande kills it as Britney Spears.
3. How to Stock a Bar Cart.
4. The happiest cities to work in.
5. Gel manis just got a whole lot safer.
6. How long leftovers really last.
7. Did someone say free?
8. Los Angeles, the breakfast capitol.
9. Tricks to help your food taste better.
10. What it’s really like to be in the “Fantasy Suite”.
What a week. After getting back from Vegas celebrating my birthday, my brain has been in complete vacation mode. Don’t you hate when that happens? I’ve been counting down the days until the weekend, and it’s finally here. Today is also my baby Baguette‘s first birthday. Being a new dog mom, I obviously need to celebrate tonight. I’m having friends over for wine and cheese and feeding B a nice big steak! What is everyone else up to this weekend?
1. This meal plan has an entire week set up for only $12 a day.
2. An app to make friends.
3. Sleep deprivation and the scary side effects.
4. How to keep lemons fresh for 3 months.
5. DIY Antibacterial spray.
6. These puppy bellies are everything.
7. 20 uses for Peppermint Oil.
8. Secrets from The Hills.
9. Healthy and yummy stuffed mushrooms.
10. Would you try cupping?
This week has been a gnarly one. I’ve been battling a bad cold all week. I’m happy it’s finally the weekend and I can be lazy and catch up on some sleep. Do you have any at home cold remedies? If so, let me know in the comments below!
1. Adding all of these places to my bucket list.
2. Splurge vs. Save: Home Decor.
3. Peanut butter popcorn?? Yes please!
4. My astrological sign says I should date Kayne…
5. Time saving tips to help you through the week.
6. Loving Kristin’s casual grey look.
7. I need this eye mask.
8. Obsessed with this striped dress!
9. The perfect nude nail polish.
10. Karl Largerfeld’s views on the fashion industry today.
Happy Valentines / Presidents’ Weekend! Can you believe it’s already mid-February?? I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend. My girlfriends and I are going to see How To Be Single this weekend and I can’t wait! What do you all have planned for this weekend?
1. Buying or renting, which is the better option?
2. Nutella filled Cronut holes. O.M.G.
3. How to clean everything in your kitchen.
4. Anyone addicted to Instagram will understand these tweets.
5. Kourtney and Khloe’s houses are everything.
6. Cheap and easy dinner recipes.
7. Chrissy Teigen is my foodie soul sister.
8. One pot meals. Dump and go.
9. Here’s proof that dress sizes don’t matter.
10. Strawberry brownie skewers, yes please.
Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been MIA this past month. With the new year came a hectic schedule. With work, travel and family visiting I haven’t had a chance to sit down and blog. But, I’m back! I’ve decided to have my first post back with another weekend reading, which is my favorite post to write. These are some of my favorite links in the past couple of weeks. Hope you all have a happy and healthy weekend!
1. Since we’re all trying to be skinny in the new year, here are 10 low-cal cocktails you can still indulge in.
2. Stylist Anita Patrickson shares what the most common fashion mistakes are.
3. How to be Instagram famous.
4. The best breakfasts to cure a hangover.
5. One-pot chicken and sausage orzo…YUM.
6. Living in LA, is it like your favorite reality shows?
7. Healthy breakfast bowls, yes please.
8. Bradley Cooper and Seth Rogan’s audition for Clueless is hilarious.
9. I need to try these temperature control beauty products.
10. LA’s hiking guide.
Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe it’s the week before Thanksgiving already?? Where has the time gone, seriously? This weekend I’m going to be catching up with friends and prepping for the Holiday! I’ll be heading down to Laguna Beach for Thanksgiving with some friends so I’m super excited about that! What do you guys have planned for this weekend?
1. This smokey eye by Teni is everything.
2. 25 fun kitchen tools you need.
3. My first job and first love, BaubleBar is launching a line at Target! So incredibly excited for the team, and I can’t wait to pick up my own selfie stick!
4. There are two new cities coming to Real Housewives and I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
5. This guide shows you which airline has the most legroom.
6. This cat is SO adorable.
7. The best food to get at Trader Joe’s.
8. A list of LA’s best restaurants.
9. Is Instagram a lie?
10. These are the best times to book a flight.
Image via BaubleBar.
Hi loves! Is it just me or was this week never ending? I don’t think I’ve fully recovered from Halloween weekend yet. It’s finally starting to get cold in LA, and I have to admit I really don’t like it. The cold plus some rain earlier this week has put me in a perpetual funk. Luckily, it’s now Friday and I’m excited to kick back and relax. Not too much planned this weekend except a little blog work, a birthday party and some much needed R&R. What are you guys up to this weekend?
1. These top 10 unusual beaches are definitely on my bucket list.
2. Here’s what happens when you only eat pizza for a week.
3. A $31 million dollar wedding? A girl can dream.
4. Social media, is it real or fake?
5. Need to apologize? Use this.
6. This proves there is always good in the world.
7. Kate Spade is launching a furniture collection. O.M.G.
8. Cheese is my crack.
9. Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars, must try this.
10. Dogs, dogs, dogs.