Hi loves! Is it just me or was this week never ending? I don’t think I’ve fully recovered from Halloween weekend yet. It’s finally starting to get cold in LA, and I have to admit I really don’t like it. The cold plus some rain earlier this week has put me in a perpetual funk. Luckily, it’s now Friday and I’m excited to kick back and relax. Not too much planned this weekend except a little blog work, a birthday party and some much needed R&R. What are you guys up to this weekend?
1. These top 10 unusual beaches are definitely on my bucket list.
2. Here’s what happens when you only eat pizza for a week.
3. A $31 million dollar wedding? A girl can dream.
4. Social media, is it real or fake?
5. Need to apologize? Use this.
6. This proves there is always good in the world.
7. Kate Spade is launching a furniture collection. O.M.G.
8. Cheese is my crack.
9. Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars, must try this.
10. Dogs, dogs, dogs.
Hi loves! This week was a long one. I’ve been sick with a pretty bad cold for the past 7 days, so I’ve been a little MIA. While I’ve been sick though, I have been able to catch up on some reading. These are my favorite links for the week.
- Grace (who I used to work with at BaubleBar!) shares her favorite Instagram tips
- Here’s a cute printable Calendar for 2016
- What men think of Fashion Week
- Breakfast quesadilla…yum!
- Here’s what happens when you cook at home for two weeks.
- I have to make this “At Home Ceviche”
- Loving Julia’s pop of color in this outfit
- Stop everything and watch this now
- Katy Perry is launching an app featuring Left Shark
- The most important part of the Democratic Debate
Image via Cupcakes and Cashmere
What I’m wearing at Runyon Canyon: Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Tank: FlyWheel // Pants: Alo Yoga // Shoes: Nike
Hi loves! It’s time for another reading recap! This week has been both fast and slow. I’ve started finally working out again with a trainer and doing some pilates. I know most people work out crazy before summer hits, but since it’s summer all year in LA might as well start now, right? I’m also planning to do some hiking this evening at Runyon Canyon with some friends. Runyon is my FAVORITE spot in LA. Definitely check it out if you haven’t and are in the LA area. What are some of your favorite workouts?
1. Starbucks has released its first new fall flavor in 4 years…
2. Everything and more that you need to know about extractions.
3. The life of an Instagram dog (speaking of do you follow Baguette on IG? If not, do it now! @mydogbaguette).
4. All about the Ayurveda treatment.
5. This chart shows how women have the same BMI but completely different body types.
6. Ice Coffee hacks I must try.
7. Interior design tricks from DVF.
8. 86 recipes for under $5.
9. A guide for wearing makeup with glasses.
10. The best beauty looks from NYFW.
Hi my loves! It’s been a while since I’ve done a weekend reading post. Time has seriously been flying! So the highlight of my week was my two seconds of fame from being in Lil Dicky’s new music video $ave Dat Money (can you spot me??) It’s pretty hilarious so you should check out the video if you haven’t seen it already! Anyways, onto this weeks top posts.
1. Top 10 Instagram Foodies
2. Engagement ring traditions from around the world.
3. Which is better, bagels from NY or LA??
4. Ingredients to always keep in your freezer.
5. Hollywood’s trick to be photogenic.
6. Vogue’s Instagram rules.
7. 19 cool uses for coconut oil.
8. The evolution of desks.
9. State Slang.
10. And of course, once again $ave Dat Money.
Hi my loves! Hope everyone had a fabulous week. Yay, it’s Friday! I’m excited for the weekend to come and just be able to relax, catch up on some sleep, Hawaii Five 0 and maybe even hike Runyon. What do you guys have planned for this weekend?
1. This One Tree Hill reunion last weekend was everything I wanted in my life, and more.
2. How you eat your pizza says a lot about your personality.
3. Secrets for scoring major hotel perks.
4. Expiration dates that you should know.
5. If you live in LA, check out these “secret menus”.
6. If you love making dessert, check this out.
7. Joey Fatone’s open letter to One Direction is hilarious.
8. Julia has the most gorgeous hair ever and here are her tips for hair health.
9. Photography tips from Emily.
10. This dessert pizza looks BOMB.
Hi my loves! This week FLEW by. Yesterday I was able to stop by a photoshoot for Korovilas. My roommate Becca is one of the UBER TALENTED designers for the fabulous line. They were shooting their Spring look book and let me tell you…everything was AMAZING. Here’s an image of a behind the scenes from the shoot yesterday. I can’t wait for the collection to come out so I can post more pictures for you guys! So once again it’s time for another weekend reading. Hope ya’ll have a great weekend!
1. Brazilian Lemonade? Yes, please.
2. Learn how to make these yummy Churro Popovers.
3. What’s the best age to get married?
4. If you need a good laugh, check out this Buzzfeed article.
5. Common coffee mistakes, we all make them.
6. Being a Hollywood extra sounds fun…or is it?
7. 5 ways to save money on your wardrobe.
8. This red jumpsuit though.
9. Now I want a raccoon.
10. I’ve been eying this swimsuit.
Hi everyone! These past few weeks have been absolutely crazy, so sorry for being MIA! I’m working on new content that hopefully will be going up in the next week or so, so be prepared! Once again it’s time for some weekend reading! Here are my favorite reads from this past week.
1. Homemade Acai Bowl…yes please.
2. This baby and puppy was born on the same day. ADORABLE.
3. How to stop an avocado from browning – going to have to try this out!
4. What NOT to wear at the airport.
5. How to make the perfect pizza, New York style.
6. Calculate how long it will take for you to watch your favorite shows.
7. Food Capitals, according to Instagram.
8. This Cami set…NEED.
9. Hollywood makeup artists share their favorite drugstore finds.
10. IKEA has some competition.
Hi everyone! These past two weeks have been crazier than usual. I’ve started training for my new job, and I GOT A NEW PUPPY! In one of my last posts I talked about Baguette, my new 4 month of Chihuahua. I’m absolutely OBSESSED with her. Having a new dog is definitely a lot of responsibility so I’ve been trying my best to take care of Baguette and train her while she’s still young. This weekend will probably just be another low key weekend with the new pup! Hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend!
1. Actually dying over all of these avocado recipes.
2. Comfort food gets upgraded with these recipes.
3. Top beauty picks by Hollywood’s Pros.
4. How to dramatically improve your memory – something I need help with!
5. When to wash your clothes.
6. Khloe Kardashian’s fitness closet is giving me serious envy.
7. Roasted Figs? Yes, please.
9. This wedding toast is beyond amazing.
10. You can now freeze your fat off.
Hi my loves! Hope everyone had a lovely week. I got back to LA this week and have been prepping like crazy to get my apartment put together for my house warming party this weekend. It’s been a crazed week with work and organization. Oh, and I’m planning on getting a puppy this weekend. So there’s been a lot going on! Here are some of my favorite reads of the week.
1. I love Gracias Madre, and I love their margaritas.
2. Inspiring story about how this 30 year old travels the world on less than 30K a year.
3. Hilarious story about a girl having her Tinder matches pick her outfit.
4. Workout tips from some of Hollywood’s favorite trainers.
5. Amy Schumer’s audition tape for Real Housewives.
6. Cure that hangover with these tips.
7. My friend AJ txted me and asked if he could sign me up for this.
8. A very accurate subway map of NYC.
9. Honey Whipped Frozen Yogurt, say what?
10. Stop ruining your jeans.
Tomorrow is July 4. Cue the fireworks. Literally. Now I’m hoping most of you will be outside enjoying the beautiful day with family and friends, but in case you have a little down time here are some fun reads!
1. Hire an Interior Designer without breaking the bank.
2. Shhhh here are some Snapchat secrets you might not have known about.
3. Travel Hacks that you NEED to know.
4. How to: beat belly bloat.
5. Loving this outfit Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere put together. I NEED that skirt.
6. Here are some more 4th of July Sales.
7. Wine + Food, my two favorite combination.
8. Channing Tatum. Need I say more?
9. I NEED THIS SWIMSUIT IN MY LIFE.
10. Upgrade your lingerie drawer with these items.