#23 my favorite number! So this should be a good one! I’m still recovering from Halloween weekend. I went about non-stop for 6 days, but it was all in good fun. I got to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert again last week which was INCREDIBLE! I absolutely love her. If you’ve heard of her or even if you haven’t, go listen to her new album. It’s fire. With all that being said and done, I’m excited to do nothing this weekend. Maybe I’ll do a little cleaning and cooking at the house this weekend, but I can’t wait to just chill. What are you guys doing this weekend?
1. Habits of a financially smart woman.
2. ClassPass is ending their unlimited classes.
3. Should you cut out nightshades too?
4. Best dessert options in LA, need to try them all!
5. I made these brussel sprouts and they are the BOMB.com.
6. Spiralized butternut squash? Yes, please.
7. This is why you weigh less in the mornings.
8. How does your November horoscope look?
9. Shopping is now coming to Instagram.
10. Netflix is working on going “offline”.
It’s the weekend, yay! This week was crazy busy for me so it seemed to fly by! Last weekend was jam packed with my friend Amy visiting. We ran around all of LA, including seeing the Venice Canals in the picture above. How pretty, right?! Serious GOALS for one day. This weekend I’m going to try to keep it a little more low key and catch up on some much needed sleep. My roommate and I are taking a spin class tomorrow at Cycle House, bright and early! I’ve been seriously slacking on working out lately so I’m hoping this will kick my butt into shape. What are your plans for this weekend?
1. Do your friends actually like you?
2. Is salad making you fat?
3. The ultimate anti-inflammatory meal.
4. 9 tips for more energy.
5. Never post this pic while traveling.
6. 11 times you should skip the gym.
7. Totally crushing on this bag right now.
8. Hair products you need.
9. How to remove every type of stain.
10. Obsessed with Sophia Bush, and her new home.
Hi everyone! Can’t believe it’s already Friday! This week flew by. I’m hoping the next week two weeks fly by as well so I can be done with my Whole 30 diet! I’ll be recapping the whole Whole 30 after, so be sure to look out for that. My friends and I are going to see War Dogs this weekend and squeeze in a little hike. What do you all have planned?
1. Chanel handbags are worth the investment.
2. How to keep your strapless bra in place.
3. Sugar is found absolutely in everything.
4. Common causes of bloating you might not have thought of.
5. Texts that will make you laugh.
6. Six natural ways to help with your insomnia.
7. The best way to freeze bacon.
8. Obsessed with these Truffle Clutches!
9. Best opening lines to use on Tinder.
10. 100 years of wedding cakes, and they all look delish!
PS: Have you entered my Kylie Cosmetics giveaway?! If not, check out my last post.
Hi my loves! Is it just me or did this week drag on forever?? I’m so happy it’s finally the weekend. My roommates and I have a relaxing beach weekend planned which I can’t wait to get my tan on. What do you guys have planned for this weekend?
1. Justin Bieber watches The Bachelorette.
2. What you need to do in the gym to lose weight.
3. Things that are absolutely true for no reason.
4. In-flight essentials.
5. Venmo is bringing out the worst in people.
6. Ways to cool down your house without AC.
7. New Jersey passes a bill to help stop puppy mills.
8. Get through the airport faster.
9. Nordstrom’s Annual Sale starts today, here’s a guide to shop it!
10. RIP Taylor Swift.
And we’re back. I’m back. The past couple weeks have been super hectic for me. I just signed a new lease and have been in the process of moving apartments. I can’t wait to show you guys how I decided to decorate! I’ve been reading up a lot about apartment decor and DIY projects and I can’t wait to try some of them out to show you. Also, how BEAUTIFUL are these flowers my coworkers got me as a housewarming gift?! I’m obsessed. Now I admit, I don’t have a green thumb so I’m a little nervous. If anyone has ideas on how to keep these babies around, let me know in the comments below!
1. This is how I want to fly.
2. How to keep your succulents from dying.
3. Amazon is launching a meal delivery service.
4. A blogger just revealed something about the Kylie Lip Kit.
5. Definitely trying this DIY art.
6. Also this one.
7. Should you exercise when you’re sick?
8. The best foods to buy at Costco.
9. Can you refreeze thawed meat?
10. Ways to improve your mental health.
1. She’s The Man basically described my college experience.
2. Layering rules for the perfect smoothie.
3. Daily detox tips.
4. These foods help you get rid of dark under eye circles.
5. Whole Foods is opening a cheaper market.
6. This raindrop cake looks amazing.
7. This brother tricks his sister that there is a zombie apocalypse and it’s the greatest thing ever.
8. How to keep a clean home.
9. This girl started her multi-million dollar business at age 25.
10. People are getting in trouble from their Instagram posts.
Hi loves! Another week has quickly come and gone. This was the first week where my Monday’s were not filled with my friends and I gathered around the TV to watch The Bachelor. None the less, it’s been a crazy week and I for sure am glad that it’s the weekend. I’m looking forward to catch up on some much needed sleep. What is everyone up to this weekend?
1. There’s only One Tree Hill.
2. Ariana Grande kills it as Britney Spears.
3. How to Stock a Bar Cart.
4. The happiest cities to work in.
5. Gel manis just got a whole lot safer.
6. How long leftovers really last.
7. Did someone say free?
8. Los Angeles, the breakfast capitol.
9. Tricks to help your food taste better.
10. What it’s really like to be in the “Fantasy Suite”.
What a week. After getting back from Vegas celebrating my birthday, my brain has been in complete vacation mode. Don’t you hate when that happens? I’ve been counting down the days until the weekend, and it’s finally here. Today is also my baby Baguette‘s first birthday. Being a new dog mom, I obviously need to celebrate tonight. I’m having friends over for wine and cheese and feeding B a nice big steak! What is everyone else up to this weekend?
1. This meal plan has an entire week set up for only $12 a day.
2. An app to make friends.
3. Sleep deprivation and the scary side effects.
4. How to keep lemons fresh for 3 months.
5. DIY Antibacterial spray.
6. These puppy bellies are everything.
7. 20 uses for Peppermint Oil.
8. Secrets from The Hills.
9. Healthy and yummy stuffed mushrooms.
10. Would you try cupping?
This week has been a gnarly one. I’ve been battling a bad cold all week. I’m happy it’s finally the weekend and I can be lazy and catch up on some sleep. Do you have any at home cold remedies? If so, let me know in the comments below!
1. Adding all of these places to my bucket list.
2. Splurge vs. Save: Home Decor.
3. Peanut butter popcorn?? Yes please!
4. My astrological sign says I should date Kayne…
5. Time saving tips to help you through the week.
6. Loving Kristin’s casual grey look.
7. I need this eye mask.
8. Obsessed with this striped dress!
9. The perfect nude nail polish.
10. Karl Largerfeld’s views on the fashion industry today.
Happy Valentines / Presidents’ Weekend! Can you believe it’s already mid-February?? I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend. My girlfriends and I are going to see How To Be Single this weekend and I can’t wait! What do you all have planned for this weekend?
1. Buying or renting, which is the better option?
2. Nutella filled Cronut holes. O.M.G.
3. How to clean everything in your kitchen.
4. Anyone addicted to Instagram will understand these tweets.
5. Kourtney and Khloe’s houses are everything.
6. Cheap and easy dinner recipes.
7. Chrissy Teigen is my foodie soul sister.
8. One pot meals. Dump and go.
9. Here’s proof that dress sizes don’t matter.
10. Strawberry brownie skewers, yes please.