Hi loves! Another week has quickly come and gone. This was the first week where my Monday’s were not filled with my friends and I gathered around the TV to watch The Bachelor. None the less, it’s been a crazy week and I for sure am glad that it’s the weekend. I’m looking forward to catch up on some much needed sleep. What is everyone up to this weekend?
1. There’s only One Tree Hill.
2. Ariana Grande kills it as Britney Spears.
3. How to Stock a Bar Cart.
4. The happiest cities to work in.
5. Gel manis just got a whole lot safer.
6. How long leftovers really last.
7. Did someone say free?
8. Los Angeles, the breakfast capitol.
9. Tricks to help your food taste better.
10. What it’s really like to be in the “Fantasy Suite”.
What a week. After getting back from Vegas celebrating my birthday, my brain has been in complete vacation mode. Don’t you hate when that happens? I’ve been counting down the days until the weekend, and it’s finally here. Today is also my baby Baguette‘s first birthday. Being a new dog mom, I obviously need to celebrate tonight. I’m having friends over for wine and cheese and feeding B a nice big steak! What is everyone else up to this weekend?
1. This meal plan has an entire week set up for only $12 a day.
2. An app to make friends.
3. Sleep deprivation and the scary side effects.
4. How to keep lemons fresh for 3 months.
5. DIY Antibacterial spray.
6. These puppy bellies are everything.
7. 20 uses for Peppermint Oil.
8. Secrets from The Hills.
9. Healthy and yummy stuffed mushrooms.
10. Would you try cupping?
This week has been a gnarly one. I’ve been battling a bad cold all week. I’m happy it’s finally the weekend and I can be lazy and catch up on some sleep. Do you have any at home cold remedies? If so, let me know in the comments below!
1. Adding all of these places to my bucket list.
2. Splurge vs. Save: Home Decor.
3. Peanut butter popcorn?? Yes please!
4. My astrological sign says I should date Kayne…
5. Time saving tips to help you through the week.
6. Loving Kristin’s casual grey look.
7. I need this eye mask.
8. Obsessed with this striped dress!
9. The perfect nude nail polish.
10. Karl Largerfeld’s views on the fashion industry today.
Happy Valentines / Presidents’ Weekend! Can you believe it’s already mid-February?? I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend. My girlfriends and I are going to see How To Be Single this weekend and I can’t wait! What do you all have planned for this weekend?
1. Buying or renting, which is the better option?
2. Nutella filled Cronut holes. O.M.G.
3. How to clean everything in your kitchen.
4. Anyone addicted to Instagram will understand these tweets.
5. Kourtney and Khloe’s houses are everything.
6. Cheap and easy dinner recipes.
7. Chrissy Teigen is my foodie soul sister.
8. One pot meals. Dump and go.
9. Here’s proof that dress sizes don’t matter.
10. Strawberry brownie skewers, yes please.
Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been MIA this past month. With the new year came a hectic schedule. With work, travel and family visiting I haven’t had a chance to sit down and blog. But, I’m back! I’ve decided to have my first post back with another weekend reading, which is my favorite post to write. These are some of my favorite links in the past couple of weeks. Hope you all have a happy and healthy weekend!
1. Since we’re all trying to be skinny in the new year, here are 10 low-cal cocktails you can still indulge in.
2. Stylist Anita Patrickson shares what the most common fashion mistakes are.
3. How to be Instagram famous.
4. The best breakfasts to cure a hangover.
5. One-pot chicken and sausage orzo…YUM.
6. Living in LA, is it like your favorite reality shows?
7. Healthy breakfast bowls, yes please.
8. Bradley Cooper and Seth Rogan’s audition for Clueless is hilarious.
9. I need to try these temperature control beauty products.
10. LA’s hiking guide.
Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe it’s the week before Thanksgiving already?? Where has the time gone, seriously? This weekend I’m going to be catching up with friends and prepping for the Holiday! I’ll be heading down to Laguna Beach for Thanksgiving with some friends so I’m super excited about that! What do you guys have planned for this weekend?
1. This smokey eye by Teni is everything.
2. 25 fun kitchen tools you need.
3. My first job and first love, BaubleBar is launching a line at Target! So incredibly excited for the team, and I can’t wait to pick up my own selfie stick!
4. There are two new cities coming to Real Housewives and I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
5. This guide shows you which airline has the most legroom.
6. This cat is SO adorable.
7. The best food to get at Trader Joe’s.
8. A list of LA’s best restaurants.
9. Is Instagram a lie?
10. These are the best times to book a flight.
Image via BaubleBar.
Hi loves! Is it just me or was this week never ending? I don’t think I’ve fully recovered from Halloween weekend yet. It’s finally starting to get cold in LA, and I have to admit I really don’t like it. The cold plus some rain earlier this week has put me in a perpetual funk. Luckily, it’s now Friday and I’m excited to kick back and relax. Not too much planned this weekend except a little blog work, a birthday party and some much needed R&R. What are you guys up to this weekend?
1. These top 10 unusual beaches are definitely on my bucket list.
2. Here’s what happens when you only eat pizza for a week.
3. A $31 million dollar wedding? A girl can dream.
4. Social media, is it real or fake?
5. Need to apologize? Use this.
6. This proves there is always good in the world.
7. Kate Spade is launching a furniture collection. O.M.G.
8. Cheese is my crack.
9. Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars, must try this.
10. Dogs, dogs, dogs.
Hi loves! This week was a long one. I’ve been sick with a pretty bad cold for the past 7 days, so I’ve been a little MIA. While I’ve been sick though, I have been able to catch up on some reading. These are my favorite links for the week.
- Grace (who I used to work with at BaubleBar!) shares her favorite Instagram tips
- Here’s a cute printable Calendar for 2016
- What men think of Fashion Week
- Breakfast quesadilla…yum!
- Here’s what happens when you cook at home for two weeks.
- I have to make this “At Home Ceviche”
- Loving Julia’s pop of color in this outfit
- Stop everything and watch this now
- Katy Perry is launching an app featuring Left Shark
- The most important part of the Democratic Debate
Image via Cupcakes and Cashmere
What I’m wearing at Runyon Canyon: Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Tank: FlyWheel // Pants: Alo Yoga // Shoes: Nike
Hi loves! It’s time for another reading recap! This week has been both fast and slow. I’ve started finally working out again with a trainer and doing some pilates. I know most people work out crazy before summer hits, but since it’s summer all year in LA might as well start now, right? I’m also planning to do some hiking this evening at Runyon Canyon with some friends. Runyon is my FAVORITE spot in LA. Definitely check it out if you haven’t and are in the LA area. What are some of your favorite workouts?
1. Starbucks has released its first new fall flavor in 4 years…
2. Everything and more that you need to know about extractions.
3. The life of an Instagram dog (speaking of do you follow Baguette on IG? If not, do it now! @mydogbaguette).
4. All about the Ayurveda treatment.
5. This chart shows how women have the same BMI but completely different body types.
6. Ice Coffee hacks I must try.
7. Interior design tricks from DVF.
8. 86 recipes for under $5.
9. A guide for wearing makeup with glasses.
10. The best beauty looks from NYFW.
Hi my loves! It’s been a while since I’ve done a weekend reading post. Time has seriously been flying! So the highlight of my week was my two seconds of fame from being in Lil Dicky’s new music video $ave Dat Money (can you spot me??) It’s pretty hilarious so you should check out the video if you haven’t seen it already! Anyways, onto this weeks top posts.
1. Top 10 Instagram Foodies
2. Engagement ring traditions from around the world.
3. Which is better, bagels from NY or LA??
4. Ingredients to always keep in your freezer.
5. Hollywood’s trick to be photogenic.
6. Vogue’s Instagram rules.
7. 19 cool uses for coconut oil.
8. The evolution of desks.
9. State Slang.
10. And of course, once again $ave Dat Money.