Shirt: Zara // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Boohoo // Earrings: BaubleBar [on sale!!] // Bag: Gucci
1. These coffee bars will make you want one in your home.
2. How to wash your jeans.
3. Housewarming gift ideas.
4. I need to make this Fusilli alla Vodka asap!
5. How Charleston became a world class culinary capital.
6. Stylish ways to organize your shoes.
7. High protein breakfasts for weight loss – might try one of these for dinner tonight!
8. The best healthy places to travel to in 2018.
9. Ben and Jerry’s just launched a lighter, healthier ice cream and I can’t wait to try it!
10. Brilliant tech travel hacks!
Hey ya’ll! How are we already towards the end of May?? I’m ready for it to be Memorial Weekend already! I have a birthday party to attend this weekend and am just going to hang out with some friends. I also feel like I desperately need a massage, who’s with me??
1. Tips to looking chic at the airport.
2. The best cheap eats in LA – sign me up!
3. The 7 minute exercise.
4. IKEA responds to Balenciaga’s new tote bag.
5. Are frozen veggies as good as fresh?
6. This new Bachelor spin-off will certainly be icy!
7. Are avocados preventing millennials from buying homes?
8. What 2,000 calories look like at home vs. a restaurant.
9. What is Instagram’s Shadowban?
10. Have you entered my Harry’s giveaway yet?
Happy Friday! We’re back with another weekend reading! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these posts. Today is my mom’s birthday, happy birthday mom! I wish I was back home in NY to celebrate with her but sadly this year I did not make the trip. I’m hoping to make a trip back out to NY soon! This weekend should be a little low key for me. What are you guys up to?
1. Which pieces should you really be dry cleaning?
2. These are the worst foods to eat before bed.
3. No cook lunch ideas.
4. How to ripen an avocado.
5. Hacks for your next long flight.
6. Love these affordable dresses for Easter.
7. Organize your kitchen…I need to do this!
8. Every season of One Tree Hill ranked (1-3 are my faves!)
9. The most expensive item millennial women have purchased.
10. Are dating apps making us too picky?