Hey ya’ll! How are we already towards the end of May?? I’m ready for it to be Memorial Weekend already! I have a birthday party to attend this weekend and am just going to hang out with some friends. I also feel like I desperately need a massage, who’s with me??
1. Tips to looking chic at the airport.
2. The best cheap eats in LA – sign me up!
3. The 7 minute exercise.
4. IKEA responds to Balenciaga’s new tote bag.
5. Are frozen veggies as good as fresh?
6. This new Bachelor spin-off will certainly be icy!
7. Are avocados preventing millennials from buying homes?
8. What 2,000 calories look like at home vs. a restaurant.
9. What is Instagram’s Shadowban?
10. Have you entered my Harry’s giveaway yet?
Happy Friday! We’re back with another weekend reading! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these posts. Today is my mom’s birthday, happy birthday mom! I wish I was back home in NY to celebrate with her but sadly this year I did not make the trip. I’m hoping to make a trip back out to NY soon! This weekend should be a little low key for me. What are you guys up to?
1. Which pieces should you really be dry cleaning?
2. These are the worst foods to eat before bed.
3. No cook lunch ideas.
4. How to ripen an avocado.
5. Hacks for your next long flight.
6. Love these affordable dresses for Easter.
7. Organize your kitchen…I need to do this!
8. Every season of One Tree Hill ranked (1-3 are my faves!)
9. The most expensive item millennial women have purchased.
10. Are dating apps making us too picky?
Another weekend, another weekend reading post. Work has been crazy this week so I’m happy it’s finally the weekend! I can’t wait to just relax and hang out on the couch with Baguette. Also the Grammy’s are this weekend! How exciting!? My roommate is going to the Grammy’s and I’m so jealous! I’ll be watching from my couch, what about you guys? Here are my favorite reads of the week:
1. This new French law lets you disconnect from work.
2. How to travel using credit card points – one of my top travel tips!
3. High protein breakfast recipes.
4. How to eat less sugar without hating your life.
5. Whole30 approved lunches for work. You can read my Whole30 review here.
6. Magnolia Bakery’s Banana Pudding recipe – I just ate this this weekend…OBSESSED.
7. Access Netflix’s hidden sub-genres.
8. 10 ways to slash those calories.
9. Connie Britton’s morning routine...PS: can I have her hair??
10. Lastly, shameless plug: Simply Stylist named me as their Blogger of the Week, please go and show some love!
Okay is it just me or do the weeks seem to be going by soooooooo slow. I swear I thought it was Thursday like 3 different times throughout the week. It’s finally the weekend THANK GOD! I’m thinking of keeping it low key this weekend, maybe get a massage and just hang around the house. What are you guys up to? Here are my favorite links for this week!
1. Natural ways to cure an illness.
2. I have a serious love/hate relationship with Corrine from The Bachelor.
3. Relaxing beauty products to use before bed.
4. Health benefits of honey.
5. Tricks to eat less sugar.
6. Slow cooker recipes that can help you lose weight.
7. Healthy snacks for the new year.
8. Things every grown woman needs in her apartment…I’m almost there!
9. Travel tips to get the most bang for your buck.
10. The top 10 things pro home organizers use.
#23 my favorite number! So this should be a good one! I’m still recovering from Halloween weekend. I went about non-stop for 6 days, but it was all in good fun. I got to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert again last week which was INCREDIBLE! I absolutely love her. If you’ve heard of her or even if you haven’t, go listen to her new album. It’s fire. With all that being said and done, I’m excited to do nothing this weekend. Maybe I’ll do a little cleaning and cooking at the house this weekend, but I can’t wait to just chill. What are you guys doing this weekend?
1. Habits of a financially smart woman.
2. ClassPass is ending their unlimited classes.
3. Should you cut out nightshades too?
4. Best dessert options in LA, need to try them all!
5. I made these brussel sprouts and they are the BOMB.com.
6. Spiralized butternut squash? Yes, please.
7. This is why you weigh less in the mornings.
8. How does your November horoscope look?
9. Shopping is now coming to Instagram.
10. Netflix is working on going “offline”.
It’s the weekend, yay! This week was crazy busy for me so it seemed to fly by! Last weekend was jam packed with my friend Amy visiting. We ran around all of LA, including seeing the Venice Canals in the picture above. How pretty, right?! Serious GOALS for one day. This weekend I’m going to try to keep it a little more low key and catch up on some much needed sleep. My roommate and I are taking a spin class tomorrow at Cycle House, bright and early! I’ve been seriously slacking on working out lately so I’m hoping this will kick my butt into shape. What are your plans for this weekend?
1. Do your friends actually like you?
2. Is salad making you fat?
3. The ultimate anti-inflammatory meal.
4. 9 tips for more energy.
5. Never post this pic while traveling.
6. 11 times you should skip the gym.
7. Totally crushing on this bag right now.
8. Hair products you need.
9. How to remove every type of stain.
10. Obsessed with Sophia Bush, and her new home.
Hi everyone! Can’t believe it’s already Friday! This week flew by. I’m hoping the next week two weeks fly by as well so I can be done with my Whole 30 diet! I’ll be recapping the whole Whole 30 after, so be sure to look out for that. My friends and I are going to see War Dogs this weekend and squeeze in a little hike. What do you all have planned?
1. Chanel handbags are worth the investment.
2. How to keep your strapless bra in place.
3. Sugar is found absolutely in everything.
4. Common causes of bloating you might not have thought of.
5. Texts that will make you laugh.
6. Six natural ways to help with your insomnia.
7. The best way to freeze bacon.
8. Obsessed with these Truffle Clutches!
9. Best opening lines to use on Tinder.
10. 100 years of wedding cakes, and they all look delish!
PS: Have you entered my Kylie Cosmetics giveaway?! If not, check out my last post.
Hi my loves! Is it just me or did this week drag on forever?? I’m so happy it’s finally the weekend. My roommates and I have a relaxing beach weekend planned which I can’t wait to get my tan on. What do you guys have planned for this weekend?
1. Justin Bieber watches The Bachelorette.
2. What you need to do in the gym to lose weight.
3. Things that are absolutely true for no reason.
4. In-flight essentials.
5. Venmo is bringing out the worst in people.
6. Ways to cool down your house without AC.
7. New Jersey passes a bill to help stop puppy mills.
8. Get through the airport faster.
9. Nordstrom’s Annual Sale starts today, here’s a guide to shop it!
10. RIP Taylor Swift.
And we’re back. I’m back. The past couple weeks have been super hectic for me. I just signed a new lease and have been in the process of moving apartments. I can’t wait to show you guys how I decided to decorate! I’ve been reading up a lot about apartment decor and DIY projects and I can’t wait to try some of them out to show you. Also, how BEAUTIFUL are these flowers my coworkers got me as a housewarming gift?! I’m obsessed. Now I admit, I don’t have a green thumb so I’m a little nervous. If anyone has ideas on how to keep these babies around, let me know in the comments below!
1. This is how I want to fly.
2. How to keep your succulents from dying.
3. Amazon is launching a meal delivery service.
4. A blogger just revealed something about the Kylie Lip Kit.
5. Definitely trying this DIY art.
6. Also this one.
7. Should you exercise when you’re sick?
8. The best foods to buy at Costco.
9. Can you refreeze thawed meat?
10. Ways to improve your mental health.