Is it just me or is this holiday season creeping up REAL quick. I’ve barely done any of my holiday shopping yet and so I’m starting to scramble to get them done. If you’re like me and are doing everything last minute, here is a holiday gift guide that’s perfect for you! I’ve picked out some items for every type of girl on your list. Whether she’s a homebody, the fashionista or the techie, here are some things you can get!
1. Marble Picture Frame – $25
2. LuMee iPhone Case – $69.95
3. Black Booties – $69.96 (on sale now!)
4. Capri Blue Candle – $39
5. Knit Throw – $99
6. Faux Fur Coat – $150
7. Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow – $53
8. Nest Indoor Camera – $199
The weekend before Thanksgiving, my roommates and I decided to throw a last minute holiday party at our apartment. This was basically just an excuse for me to cook and try out new recipes. I wanted to share with you guys the foods that we made because they were all a hit!
Cheese and Meats: First off how cute is this marble cutting board I got from Anthropologie?? I’m obsessed! I wanted to put it to good use so we got a bunch of different cheese and meats. Put your favorites together and mix and match! Put some grapes and crackers in a separate bowl and you got yourself a snack!
Cranberry Brie Bites: I saw a video on Facebook with this recipe so I wanted to recreate it. Here is a recipe for something similar. Instead of using puff pastry I just used canned biscuits. They came out SO good! I want to make these again! They were also good reheated up the next day.
Apple Gruyere Toast: I got this recipe a couple years ago from one of Carly Cristman’s videos. It’s my friends favorite and super easy to make! I make these at every get together we have, and they always go so quick! I couldn’t find the video because it was a few years old, but basically you take a baguette, cut it up. Place apple slices and gruyere cheese on top and bake at 350 until the cheese is melted.
Peppermint and White Chocolate Pretzels from Trader Joes: These are seriously my crack. I can’t get enough. I can pretty much eat an entire bag of these in one sitting.
Puppy Chow: This reminds me of my childhood. It’s such an easy snack to make and is perfect for the holidays. Here is the recipe for that.
Lemon Snowball Cookies (not pictured): I also baked these lemon snowball cookies that were AMAZING! If you love lemon then you’ll love these cookies. They literally melt in your mouth. Here is the recipe for that.
There you guys have it! Those are the things we put together for our last minute holiday party! What are some of your favorite holiday recipes? Let me know in the comments down below!
We all have that one friend that’s constantly updated on all their tech gadgets. Here are some gift ideas for those friends who always need the latest and greatest.
1. Style Cordz – $29.99
2. Jawbone UP4 – $199.99
3. Virtual Keyboard – $119.99
4. Soundbot Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker – $20.99
5. BaubleBar x FRENDS Headphones – $175
6. Metrokane Electric Corkscrew – $49.95
7. Apple Ipad Air 2 – $499
8. Polaroid ‘Zip’ Mobile Printer – $129.99
9. Apple TV – $199
Here are all the Labor Day sales that you should know are happening.
BaubleBar: Snag 50-60% off select styles
Luxe Me Now: 50% everything using code LABORDAY
NastyGal: Get an extra 30% off sale items
Jawbreaking: Free shipping on all orders using code LABORDAY
Threadsence: 30% off the entire site using code LABORYAY
Enjoy shopping and enjoy the long weekend, I sure will!
We’ve made it to our final holiday gift guide. This is for all the girls out there (who run the world? GIRLS!). Whether it’s your mom, sister or best friend, sometimes shopping for a girl can be the hardest. Here are our favorite picks to help you get her something special this holiday.
1. Nothing says luxury like a pair of slippers that can be worn both around the house and out on the town.
2. For that girl that takes a million selfies, this is the perfect gift.
3. Celebrate the holidays the right way with some champs.
4. A sweet journal that she can look back on for years.
5. Every coffee lover will appreciate this Starbucks blend.
6. Pamper her with this luxurious honey bath from Laura Mercier.
7. Not only does Warby Parker have the coolest shades, but for every pair bought, they give a pair to someone in need.
8. This one is for all those yogis out there.
9. Make her the best smelling girl around with this perfume set.
10. We all have a friend who’s cracked their iPhone, here’s a way to save their day.
11. A personalized gift that won’t break the bank.