Is it just me or is this holiday season creeping up REAL quick. I’ve barely done any of my holiday shopping yet and so I’m starting to scramble to get them done. If you’re like me and are doing everything last minute, here is a holiday gift guide that’s perfect for you! I’ve picked out some items for every type of girl on your list. Whether she’s a homebody, the fashionista or the techie, here are some things you can get!
1. Marble Picture Frame – $25
2. LuMee iPhone Case – $69.95
3. Black Booties – $69.96 (on sale now!)
4. Capri Blue Candle – $39
5. Knit Throw – $99
6. Faux Fur Coat – $150
7. Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow – $53
8. Nest Indoor Camera – $199
We’ve made it to our final holiday gift guide. This is for all the girls out there (who run the world? GIRLS!). Whether it’s your mom, sister or best friend, sometimes shopping for a girl can be the hardest. Here are our favorite picks to help you get her something special this holiday.
1. Nothing says luxury like a pair of slippers that can be worn both around the house and out on the town.
2. For that girl that takes a million selfies, this is the perfect gift.
3. Celebrate the holidays the right way with some champs.
4. A sweet journal that she can look back on for years.
5. Every coffee lover will appreciate this Starbucks blend.
6. Pamper her with this luxurious honey bath from Laura Mercier.
7. Not only does Warby Parker have the coolest shades, but for every pair bought, they give a pair to someone in need.
8. This one is for all those yogis out there.
9. Make her the best smelling girl around with this perfume set.
10. We all have a friend who’s cracked their iPhone, here’s a way to save their day.
11. A personalized gift that won’t break the bank.
This gift guide is perfect for the man in your life, whether it be your significant other, dad, or brother. And with everything priced under $25, you can spoil them with lots of presents this year!
1. This beer chiller is the perfect for the impatient beer connoisseur
2. Nobody likes beard burn! Keep his face silky smooth with this shave set
3. Help him document every adventure with the GoPro rechargeable battery
4. This money clip is sleek and stylish. Personalize it for a gift he’ll keep forever.
5. These Stance socks are perfect for cozying up on a cold night
6. The merman in your life will appreciate this classic surf wax
7. Liven up any party with this iPhone amplifier
8. This watch is waterproof and makes a statement with its eye-popping color!
9. Give the gift of good music with Ben Howard’s latest album on vinyl
10. Keep him on his toes with this Patagonia frisbee
Christmas is approaching fast and I for one have barely even started shopping for gifts yet. Here on GWB we’ve decided to start a little gift guide series to help those of you (like ourselves) who might need a little help coming up with gifts for your loved ones. The first in the series are for those home decor lovers. Here are our top picks for what to get them:
1. A scalloped diamond pillow pretty enough for the bedroom.
2. Nothing says “dope” like this chic lucite box.
3. These coasters adds the perfect amount of sparkle to any table.
4. A functional and fabulous serving bowl.
5. Bring a pop of color into your home with this gorgeous throw pillow.
6. A glamorous spade, for all your tiny trinkets.
7. Brighten up your desk with this gorgeous calendar.
8. Tic Tac Toe is no longer for adults, this will for sure be a crowd favorite.
It’s that time of year again! Time for all the holly jolly Christmas tunes to play. That being said, we’ve created a playlist with our top ten favorite holiday songs. As much as we love the classics, we’re all about these pop hits this year – you can’t have a Christmas soundtrack without some Mariah! We’ll definitely be listening to this playlist on repeat all month (we’ve even been known to force our Uber drivers into blasting it) and so should you! Go check it out here!
1. Mariah Carey | All I Want for Christmas is You
2. Chris Brown | This Christmas
3. Britney Spears | My Only Wish (This Year)
4. Celine Dion | Feliz Navidad
5. N*Sync | Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
6. Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey | Baby, It’s Cold Outside
7. Amy Grant | My Grown-Up Christmas List
8. Faith Hill | Where Are You Christmas
9. Carrie Underwood | Do You Hear What I Hear?
10. Mariah Carey | O Holy Night