I love me a great pair of booties for the fall. They’re perfect to pair for a casual day out or at work with a pair a jeans, or even dressed up at night with a dress. I’ve been searching for the perfect new fall bootie, and these are some of my favorites.
1. Corso Como “Dynamite” Ankle Bootie – $164.95
2. Free People “Azalea” Bootie – $168
3. Topshop “Barney” Pinstud Ankle Bootie – $58
4. Topshop “Beebop” Ankle Bootie – $58
5. Dolce Vita “Port” Open Toe Bootie – $180
6. Lucky Brand “Lisza” Open Toe Bootie – $109
Shirt: Target [similar] // Skirt: Brandy Melville [similar] // Belt: Anthropologie [similar] // Booties: Burberry [similar] // Bag: Gucci // Necklace: BaubleBar // Ring: BaubleBar and Anita Ko // Bracelet: Cruciani x BaubleBar
The weather in LA hasn’t quite hit fall yet, but that hasn’t stopped me from breaking out my fall wardrobe. Booties are my favorite fall staple, they can be dressed up or dressed down to easily complete any look. Since it still gets up to the high 70’s during the day, I opted to pair my booties with a floral skirt and kept it casual with this chambray shirt. And no outfit is complete without some jewelry. As they say, the bigger the better…and this BaubleBar necklace is sure to make a statement.