The holidays are coming in and they’re coming quick! I don’t know about you, but I love receiving holiday cards from people! I think it’s such a cute way to spread some holiday cheer! That’s why I wanted to introduce you all to Basic Invite. Basic Invite is a line of stationary that you can use for almost every major life event, and they’re perfect for the holidays! Whether you’re looking to create a holiday or Christmas card to send out to family or friends, or want to create an invitation for that holiday party you’re throwing, Basic Invite is the perfect place for you!
My favorite thing about Basic Invite is that you can really customize your card to whatever your heart desires! They have unlimited color options both for your card and even the envelopes that the cards come in. They really care about every little detail, which is amazing! Another amazing thing that Basic Invite offers is the ability to order a printed sample of your card before you place your final order. I hate those websites that just give you a small snapshot of what you’re ordering without letting you actually see it in person. Basic Invite allows you to get your own sample so you can see exactly what your invitation or card will look like before you order a bunch so you know you absolutely love it.
Another thing that’s really great with Basic Invite is that they have pre-made templates if you don’t want to create your own. You can look at their Holiday Party Invitation templates, or Christmas Party Invitations. They offer over 250 card designs for you to choose from, so you will be sure to find the perfect card!
Basic Invite is now offering you guys 30% off using the coupon code: HOLI30. That’s a really amazing deal, so if you are looking to make the perfect holiday card, or party invitation this holiday season be sure to use that code and save you some money!
Thank you to Basic Invite for sponsoring this post.
1. Ways to get rid of a cold overnight.
2. I take a shot of apple cider vinegar every morning, but why?
4. The most-pinned healthy snacks on Pinterest.
5. How to ease anxiety with food.
9. Why you get “hangxiety” after a night of drinking.
2. Need to try this open faced goat cheese tomato and bacon sandwich!
3. Self defense moves every girl should know.
4. How to make your kitchen seem larger.
7. How to get fit if you hate working out.
8. Whole Foods is lowering their prices starting Monday!
9. New products at Trader Joe’s to try.
10. Here’s what getting botox actually looks like.
1. Lower carb pizza recipes I need to try!
2. Is intermittent fasting bad for women?
3. A new online wellness store that sells everything for under $3? Yes, please.
5. How to detox your skin.
6. Restaurants where you can get free food for your birthday.
10. Stay healthy this summer with these travel tips.
2. Ways to save money this summer.
3. Romantic comedy break-up cures…do they work?
4. The best things to buy at Trader Joe’s for an easy dinner.
5. 11 travel hacks you should know.
7. Why pets make you healthier.
8. The best donut shops in America.
10. Ways to keep your house cool without AC.
Hey ya’ll! How are we already towards the end of May?? I’m ready for it to be Memorial Weekend already! I have a birthday party to attend this weekend and am just going to hang out with some friends. I also feel like I desperately need a massage, who’s with me??
1. Tips to looking chic at the airport.
2. The best cheap eats in LA – sign me up!
3. The 7 minute exercise.
4. IKEA responds to Balenciaga’s new tote bag.
6. This new Bachelor spin-off will certainly be icy!
8. What 2,000 calories look like at home vs. a restaurant.
9. What is Instagram’s Shadowban?
10. Have you entered my Harry’s giveaway yet?
Hey ya’ll! I’ve partnered with Harry’s to give one of you special readers their brand new Father’s Day Shave Set! Now if you haven’t heard of Harry’s, let me fill you in on a little secret…Harry’s has some of the best razors EVER! I was lucky enough to get to test out one of their razors and I’m in love! Not only is the packaging sleek and sexy, it provides you with the closest shave. And ladies, I know you might be thinking arn’t these mens razors? Yes, technically they are. But, mens razors work just as well if not better than woman’s razors. I’m telling you this stuff is where it’s at!
Okay so onto the giveaway details. Harry’s was awesome enough to give me one of their new Father’s Day Shave Sets to give to one of you! The set includes a limited edition charcoal grey truman razor, three razor blades, foaming shave gel, a travel blade cover, and razor stand. It retails for $30, and you can get it for free!
All you have to do is the following:
1. Be subscribed to my email list
Leave me a comment below with your favorite memory with your father!
Follow me on Instagram @esthercollins
The giveaway will be live until May 31st. Good luck!
Hi loves! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Was anyone at Coachella this weekend?? I didn’t attend the festival but I did drive down to Palm Springs on Saturday to attend a couple of parties! I had so much fun at both parties so I just wanted to share with you guys some behind the scenes pics!
The first party we went to was Lucky Brand’s Desert Jam. Shoutout to HomeAway for sending me to this party! I had such a blast! The party took place at the Ingleside Inn in Palm Springs. They had a DJ and different booths set up. HomeAway set up a tent where you can get massages from Zeel and manicures. I got a quick 5 minute massage, which was perfect after sitting in the car all morning!
Another favorite of mine at the party was the hair station they had with Splat Hair Dye. They were doing fun festival hair and dying our hair with a temporary dye. The dye is so cool, it looks like an eye shadow and you use a sponge to put it on your hair and it lasts all day and washes out in the shower! So fun!
After we got our hair done, my friends and I decided to stop by the PopSugar Cabana Club. Luckily this was at another hotel just down the street. The PopSugar party with bumping when we got there. They had a bunch of fun stations set up like a candy bar with Sugarfina, and a create your own Must Have Box. Ulta Beauty was also sponsoring a beauty bar where you could get your hair done and pick out some makeup. By the time we got to the party this room was pretty much emptied out. After the PopSugar party, we popped back to the Lucky Brand party and hung out by the pool for a little bit before heading back home!
Going to Palm Springs this weekend was so fun! Next year I think I’m going to try to get tickets to Coachella and go for the whole weekend!
Thank you to Lucky Brand, HomeAway and PopSugar for having us this weekend!
Happy Friday! We’re back with another weekend reading! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these posts. Today is my mom’s birthday, happy birthday mom! I wish I was back home in NY to celebrate with her but sadly this year I did not make the trip. I’m hoping to make a trip back out to NY soon! This weekend should be a little low key for me. What are you guys up to?
1. Which pieces should you really be dry cleaning?
2. These are the worst foods to eat before bed.
6. Love these affordable dresses for Easter.
7. Organize your kitchen…I need to do this!
8. Every season of One Tree Hill ranked (1-3 are my faves!)
9. The most expensive item millennial women have purchased.